Crozer-Keystone Heart Care
Whether you’ve just been diagnosed with heart disease or you already have a chronic heart condition, it's important to seek evaluation and treatment by a dedicated, experienced team of cardiologists.
Scott Midwall, M.D., Interventional Cardiologist, Discusses Heart Disease and More
Scott Midwall, M.D. interventional cardiologist at Crozer-Keystone Health System, discusses heart disease, risk factors and treatment options with Al Edmondson on 1590 AM Radio in Chester. Listen to the audio.
Longest History of Heart Care in Delaware County
We're the first health care system in Delaware County to:
- Perform open heart surgery
- Perform primary angioplasty
- Establish open heart and rehabilitation units
- Establish an interventional heart program
- Establish an electrophysiology program to treat heart rhythm disorders
- Offer cardiac resynchronization therapy, a unique device therapy to treat heart failure
To find a cardiac specialist who's right for you, visit our Find a Provider page. You can also visit our Request an Appointment page for more information about how to schedule a non-invasive cardiology test and to fill out an online appointment request form for one of these tests.
Heart Care Services
When we diagnose a cardiac disorder, we will work closely with our patients and their family members to determine the best treatment plan based on a patient's age, condition and lifestyle. Our cardiac specialists at Crozer-Keystone specialize in:
Whatever your heart requires, Crozer-Keystone Health System can help — from diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation, we’re here for you. If you have additional questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions or see our services by hospital.
Our Heart Care Team
When you come to any Crozer-Keystone hospital with a heart problem, you are immediately evaluated by a highly-trained and educated team of heart specialists. The team works together to:
- Evaluate your condition immediately
- Decide the course of action
- Determine the seriousness
- Recommend and provide the treatment you need