Welcome CKHS Staff!
As we strive to be the best that we can be, CKHS makes it easier for employees and clinicians to conveniently access important information on and off the job.
Take a minute and browse CKHS employee benefits, view the many journals in the virtual library, or find the physician or midwife who's right for you.
For Medical Staff
ATTENTION ALL PHYSICIANS: An Important Message from Joan Richards, CKHS President and Chief Executive Officer
Please read an important message from Joan Richards, Crozer-Keystone Health System President and Chief Executive Officer, concerning our new Road to Wellness Program and your patients who are CKHS employees with one of our CHOICES medical plans. View message here.
The following content also is of particular value to Crozer-Keystone physicians and includes:
- Electronic Medical Records completion using EDM
- A tutorial on viewing the eMar in eCare
- A handy eCare physician reference card
- Links to the Crozer-Keystone Health Network website and to open positions in the Health Network
- Information about DocLink
- Information about eCare/NetAccess.
Please click the text in the shaded areas below for more information.
Important: CKHS Has Implemented Electronic Data Management (EDM)
Key Implementation Dates:
- Jan. 28: Records of discharges that occur on this day and any day after will be scanned and converted to electronic documents. Access to any medical records of care provided on Jan. 28 and any day after that will only able to be done through the EDM system.
- Feb. 12: Clinicians will begin to have the ability to electronically sign off on charts that have entered into the system since Jan. 28.
The Health Information Management Department (Medical Records) staff will scan all handwritten forms — including progress notes, orders and nursing documentation — into the EDM repository after each patient’s discharge. Any electronic current-based results will be combined with the scanned images to form the hospital legal medical record.
What This Means for Physicians
Physicians will be able to electronically complete and edit medical records remotely. Physicians will also be required to review and sign off on records electronically.
Training and Assistance
- Medical Records will offer training and assistance; look for more information to come.
- Medical Records staff members will also be available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for three weeks beginning on Feb. 12 to assist physicians.
If you have questions, call:
Crozer: 610-447-2363 (15-2363), 610-447-2364 (15-2364) or 610-447-2370 (15-2370)
DCMH: 610-284-8270 (12-8270)
Springfield: 610-328-8042 (16-8042) or 610-328-8909 (16-8909)
Taylor: 610-595-6719 (19-6719)
Download and Post the Flyer:
Download EDM announcement.
Electronic Medical Record Completion Using EDM
Learn about electronic medical record completion using EDM by viewing this tutorial. Note that it does not include sound.
Access the tutorial here.
Viewing the eMar in eCare Tutorial
Access the narrated tutorial in either Windows Media Player or PowerPoint below to learn about Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMar) and Patient Care Documentation in eCare. Please note: The data in the tutorial is for demonstration purposes only and does not reflect any real patient experience.
Access tutorial here. (Windows Media Player)
Access tutorial here. (PowerPoint)
Listening to the Tutorial in PowerPoint: To listen to the tutorial using PowerPoint, click 'Slide Show' in the top Tool Bar then click 'From Beginning' at the far left of the tool bar.
eCare Viewing Reference Card
For Crozer-Keystone Health Network Physicians, Open Positions
DocLink is your portal to patient information from your office, hospital and home with a single sign on. If you have a DocLink signon and password, please click on the link below.
With DocLink, you can easily access:
- eCare, NetAccess, PACS, CKHN EMR and Community EMR.
- The CKHS Clinician Intranet page with links to Lexi-Comp, UpToDate, documents and important news.
Find detailed information on the many applications available to you in DocLink.
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s Web interface to the Lifetime Clinical Record.
- Includes all lab, radiology, and pathology reports over a patient’s span of care at Crozer-Keystone Health System are available.
- eCare/NetAccess requires the use of a token to log in.
If you have an eCare/NetAccess signon and password, click on the eCare/NetAccess link above. If you do not have an eCare/NetAccess signon and password, please call 610-447-2610 or email us at CSC@crozer.org. Please note that if you have a DocLink signon and password, you can access eCare/NetAccess without the need for obtaining a second signon and password.