For Patients and Visitors
Here you can:
- Learn about our leadership in key patient safety quality initiatives
- Access myCKHealth, Crozer-Keystone's patient portal to fill prescriptions
- Learn about the Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN), make an appointment with a participating CKHN provider or check your medical records.
- View your Crozer-Keystone account and pay your bills online using My CKHS Account
- Send a patient an electronic card
- Even find delicious, healthy recipes with our popular Health eCooking Show.
Crozer-Keystone Health System Leader in Key Quality Initiatives
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s long-standing focus on quality initiatives for patients has qualified the health system for the following milestones:
- Primary Care Physicians Achieve Patient-Center Medical Home Level III Status
- Among the First in the Nation to Achieve Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records
Read details by clicking on the links below.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Crozer-Keystone Health Network primary care physicians have been recognized as Level III Patient-Centered Medical Homes (the highest designation) by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). This certification is an indication of the dedication and quality of care our physician practices provide to patients every day. Physicians who have received this special commendation are represented on the Crozer-Keystone website with the NCQA designation. View Provider Directory.
National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records
In July, 2011, Crozer-Keystone was recognized as one of the first and only health care systems in the nation to meet the high-tech goals for quality, safety and efficiency of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Central to achieving this recognition has been the establishment and roll out of the health system’s electronic health record system as well as the system’s achievements in implementing patient quality initiatives and meeting stringent quality goals.
Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Patient Portal, Online Bill Pay, Health eCooking Show Recipes
Access myCKHealth patient portal, My CKHS Account online bill pay, and Health eCooking Show online recipes by clicking on the links below.
CKHS Patient Portal: myCKHealth
myCKHealth offers secure, convenient access to participating Crozer-Keystone Health Network physicians, medical information, and more.
Hospital Billing: My CKHS Account
Crozer-Keystone enables you to manage your accounts and pay your bills electronically with our online billing services.
Whether you want to make a single payment or manage multiple accounts and make periodic recurring payments, we make it convenient for you to do so. Simply click on the My CKHS Account icon below and follow our simple directions.
Health eCooking Show
If you're looking for some new healthy - and delicious - recipes to try for you and your family, you'll want to visit our new Health e-Cooking Show recipes and videos. Good food and good fun!
In addition, you will find a wealth of information to help you: