Crozer-Keystone/Philadelphia Hand Center Partnership
Specialized Care that's Close at Hand
Crozer-Keystone Health System's partnership with The Philadelphia Hand Center (PHC) provides our patients with the latest advances and knowledge in diagnosing and treating injuries, diseases and disorders of the hand - from the tip of the finger to the wrist.
From treating traumatic hand injuries to correcting acute and chronic conditions from disease or disorders, our team provides the kind of skilled care that will give our patients the best opportunity to restore function and quality of life.
The Crozer-Keystone/PHC Team: You're in Good Hands
The Crozer-Keystone/Philadelphia Hand Center partnership brings truly cutting-edge procedures, such as:
- Comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, conditions and ailments affecting the hand and wrist.
- Care for common conditions, including Carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, tendon and ligament problems, as well as traumatic/emergent injuries.
- Advanced surgical techniques using cutting-edge technology and equipment for minimally invasive procedures.
- Round-the-clock emergency medical and surgical care for traumatic hand and wrist injuries.
Learn more about The Philadelphia Hand Center.
Learn more about our physicians.
See our news and media.
Hand Care Services, Appointments, Locations
Learn about our team of hand specialists as well as our comprehensive hand and wrist services, locations and more by clicking the text below.
Comprehensive Hand and Wrist Care
In addition to performing uniquely specialized procedures, our hand specialists provide evaluation, diagnosis and surgical and medical management of all hand and wrist conditions, including:
- Fractures and dislocations
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sports injuries
- Congenital deformities
- Muscle contractures
- Dupuytren's contracture
- DeQuervain's disease
- Finger/hand joint replacements
- Birth defects
Contact Us/Request an Appointment
The Crozer-Keystone/Philadelphia Hand Center Partnership team is ready to help. Call 1-855-5CK-HAND (1-855-525-4263), or use our secure request form.
We're Here and Ready 24/7
All Crozer-Keystone hospitals offer round-the-clock access to hand specialists, so when an emergency happens, our physicians are ready to evaluate, consult and treat. That means our patients can stay close to home and be confident that they are getting the best urgent care possible.
Frequently Asked Questions/Links