- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hospital Admission Privileges
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Pennsylvania
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Program Director, Crozer-Chester Medical Center Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Director of Gynecologic Education, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program, Crozer Chester Medical Center, 2006 to present
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, NC, 2003-2005
- Graduate Medical Education Coordinator, Department of OB/GYN, Naval Hospital, Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, NC, 2001-2005
- Teaching Fellow, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD, 1999-2001
- Teaching Assistant, Histology and Pathology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1996-1997
- Instructor, The Princeton Review, Philadelphia, PA, 1995-1996
- Instructor of Science, The Hill School, Pottstown, PA, 1990-1993
- Teaching Assistant, Departments of Biology, Biochemistry and Outdoor Education, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1987-1990
Honors, Awards, etc.
Main Line Today Top Doc Award (2012)
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philosophy Of Care
My priorities include carefully listening to my patients' needs, questions, and concerns, educating each patient about her healthcare choices so that she can make informed decisions, and building long-term patient-doctor relationships.
Served as a Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Navy and ended his serve in June, 2005. Adjunct Assistant Professor, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.