Hospital Admission Privileges
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Springfield Hospital
- Taylor Hospital
- Crozer-Keystone Health Systems, Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Staff, Foot & Ankle Surgeon, Crozer Keystone Center for Wound Healing
- Instructor, Department of Medicine, Temple University College of Podiatric Medicine
Honors, Awards, etc.
"Top Doctors" in Podiatry, Main Line Today (2011)
All age groups
Area of Special Interest
Foot & Ankle Reconstruction; Wound Management; Limb Salvage; General Family and Diabetic Foot Care
Ongoing team clinical trials with the Center for Wound Healing
Disease Condition Syndrome
Diabetes; Problems with Circulation; Heel Pain; Flat Feet
I am an avid outdoorsman with hobbies including fishing, hiking and golfing. I provide diabetic education seminars and lectures, including wound management, and work with Special Olympics athletes. I have been married for 10 years and am the father to three boys.
Philosophy Of Care
My goal is to provide the highest quality foot and ankle medical and surgical care currently available. By fully explaining complex issues to patients, this will help us work together in solving problems and planning appropriate treatments that meet my patients expectation.
Bunions; Hammertoes; Fracture Repair; Ankle Arthroscopy; Wound Management; Family Foot Care