Quality Metric Report for Primary Care at the Healthplex Pavilion
Crozer-Keystone Health Network strives to provide the highest quality care for its patients. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we track our performance in several areas and work throughout the year to improve our performance.
Below, you will find performance metrics for Primary Care at the Healthplex Pavilion as of Jan. 2017. Please keep in mind that results for colon cancer screening, breast cancer screening and hospital follow-up are dependent upon patients following through with recommended/ordered tests. As an organization, we continually strive to improve and enhance patient activation and engagement in their health care.
Primary Care at the Healthplex Pavilion
100 West Sproul Road
Healthplex Pavilion II, Suite 120
Springfield, PA 19064
Colon Cancer Screening Up to Date: 71%
- This represents the percentage of patients aged 50-75 who are up to date with screening for colon cancer.
- The National average according to HEDIS, consisting of reporting from ninety percent of insurance companies is 65%
Breast Cancer Screening Up to Date: 79%
- This represents the percentage of women who are between the age of 50 and 74 who have had a mammogram within the past two years.
- The National average according to HEDIS, consisting of reporting from ninety percent of insurance companies is 73%
Acute Hospital Care Office Follow Up within 14 Days: 63%
- This represents the percentage of patients who are seen in the office within 14 days following a hospitalization. This is important to reducing the likelihood of readmissions to the hospital or emergency department.
- The average for theCrozer-Keystone Health Network is 48%.
Generic Prescribing: 84%
- This represents the percentage of prescriptions that are written as generic rather than brand name medications. Generic versions of brand medications have the same effectiveness and cost you less money. A higher rate of generic prescribing works to reduce the overall cost of health care.
- The average for the Crozer-Keystone Health Network is 83%
Patient Satisfaction (Likelihood of recommending practice): 97%
- This is from Press Ganey and Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and systems, surveys that we use to measure patient satisfaction with our care.
- The average for this region was 93.8%.