Crozer-Keystone to Host 'Think Pink' Events to Promote Mammography Screenings
Spring into good health with Crozer-Keystone’s ‘Think Pink’ events. When women make an appointment to get a screening mammogram at a Crozer-Keystone facility at one of the health system’s ‘Think Pink’ events, they will also get a pink mini cooler tote for those sunny afternoon outings. While in the department, attendees will enjoy light refreshments while they wait for their mammograms.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center (One Medical Center Blvd., Upland): Monday, May 10 from 3:30 to 6:45 p.m.; Saturday, May 22 from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.; and Tuesday, June 8, from 3:30 to 6:45 p.m.
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital (501 N. Lansdowne Ave., Drexel Hill): Thursday, May 6 from 4 to 7 p.m.; Monday, May 17 from 4 to 7 p.m.; and Saturday, June 5 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Media Medical Plaza (200 E. State St., Media): Saturday, May 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Wednesday, May 19 from 3 to 7 p.m.; and Wednesday, May 26 from 3 to 7 p.m.
- Springfield Hospital (190 W. Sproul Rd., Springfield): Thursday, May 13 from 4 to 7:30 p.m.; Thursday, May 27, from 4 to 7:30 p.m.; and Thursday, June 3 from 4 to 7:30 p.m.
- Taylor Hospital (175 E. Chester Pike, Ridley Park): Saturday, May 1 from 8 a.m. to noon; Tuesday, May 4 from 4 to 7 p.m.; and Monday, May 17 from 4 to 7 p.m.
Why choose Crozer-Keystone? Crozer-Keystone performs over 22,700 mammograms a year, more than any other health system in Delaware County. Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital have earned accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
To register for a “Think Pink” event, call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729) or visit http://ckimaging.crozerkeystone.org.