Taylor Made Physical Therapy Now at a More Convenient, Modern Facility
Taylor Made Physical Therapy is now
located in Ridley Park, near Taylor Hospital.
Taylor Made Physical Therapy has moved to a new location: 7 Morton Ave. in Ridley Park (adjacent to Taylor Hospital). This move allows Crozer-Keystone Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation to continue to provide the exceptional care that our patients are accustomed to in a more convenient and modern facility.
Some of the benefits of the new location include:
- Physicians on staff to provide additional medical direction
- Taylor Hospital and emergency services are right next door, if needed
- Free parking
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Insurance verification.
Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants work with individuals of all ages who are experiencing pain, range-of-motion limitations, balance/coordination disorders, strength deficits and other conditions that are impacting the person’s ability to function at a maximal level. A variety of options are available to meet each individual’s rehabilitative goals.
Here is what differentiates Crozer-Keystone Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation from "the competition:”
- Consistently high patient satisfaction scores
- Low patient-to-therapist ratios
- Licensed and highly skilled therapists, many with advanced certification, overseeing all care
- Option to work with the same therapist or a small team at each appointment
For information, referrals or appointments, please call us at 1-877-CK-MOTION (1-877-256-6846).