New Dates for Open Enrollment Benefit Fairs
- Open enrollment for Crozer-Keystone Health System employees will be held Nov. 27 to Dec. 11, 2013. This is also a good time for employees to set personal wellness goals.
- The Wellness Works “Road to Wellness” program provides CKHS employees and spouses with many helpful programs and services, as well as financial incentives for participating. In 2014 and beyond, there will be opportunities for eligible employees and spouses who fulfill certain criteria to take advantage of cost savings, including reduced annual medical premiums.
- Through Wellness Works, nurse navigators at CKHS can help employees and spouses who do not already have a primary care physician (PCP) find doctors in the CKHS network who are close to their homes and are a good match for their health needs. Primary care physicians (doctors who practice family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics) serve an important role for patients by overseeing the “big picture” and helping individuals achieve and maintain optimal health.
During open enrollment — which is taking place Nov. 27 to Dec. 11 at Crozer-Keystone Health System — CKHS employees are invited to attend the benefit fairs on the dates below. Members of the Employee Benefits team, Wellness Works nurse navigators Dee Pascale, R.N., and Cathy Petrucci, M.S.N., R.N., and representatives from the companies that provide the benefits to the health system (AmeriHealth, Davis Vision, Delta Dental, and life and long-term disability insurance carriers) will be available to answer questions and provide enrollment support.
- Monday, Dec. 2, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Taylor Hospital, Conference Rooms A, B and C
- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Community Hospital, Southeast Conference Room
- Wednesday, Dec. 4, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Springfield Hospital, Lower Level Conference Room
- Thursday, Dec. 5, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Crozer, James E. Clark Auditorium Lobby
- Friday, Dec. 6, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Delaware County Memoria Hospital, Conference Rooms A and C