Crozer-Keystone Health System Launches www.crozerkeystone.org
Crozer-Keystone Health System has launched a redesigned website, www.crozerkeystone.org that offers enhanced navigation and a range of interactive features.
“As one of the leading health systems in our region, we needed a web presence that better reflects our brand and offers our site visitors more functionality. We also introduced a new domain name to better reflect the comprehensive nature of our health system,” says Kathy Scullin, vice president of the Marketing and Public Relations Department.
Some of the great features of the new site:
- An enhanced provider search engine that makes it easier to find the right physician or midwife for you. And once you find a provider, use the convenient Google Maps feature to find your way to his/her office.
- Online appointment scheduling for many of our services that allows you to request an appointment 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- An interactive “classes and events” calendar that puts dozens of Crozer-Keystone offerings at your fingertips. You can even reserve a spot at many of our classes and events online.
- Convenient links to online patient services, such as online bill paying and myckhealth, the patient portal of the Crozer-Keystone Health Network.
- Improved interactivity. Find something you like? Share it with others via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and many others. You can also link to Crozer-Keystone’s social networking sites.
- A range of free health information, including interactive quizzes, videos and more.
- Improved navigation that makes it easier to find the information you are looking for.
Any questions, comments or changes related to the new site can be directed to Christine DiJulia, web content manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can speak to any member of the Public Relations and Marketing team.