*These salaries are effective for the 2014-2015 academic year. Salaries generally increase by 3 to 4 percent each year to keep pace with the cost of living.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Low-cost Prescription Plan
|Vacation and Sick/Personal Days
PL-1 - 2 weeks vacation + 1 week "break" between PL-1 and PL-2
PL-2 and PL-3 - 3 weeks vacation; 5 sick/personal days
- 5 days per year to attend CME
- Education Fund: $1,800 per year is provided to attend a CME program or to purchase educational materials such as textbooks, subscriptions, etc. (minus cost of iPad Mini provided by program).
- Additional funding is available to residents presenting at national or regional conferences.
- Access to state-of-the art computer and library facilities
- UptoDate® membership
- American Academy of Pediatrics membership (includes subscriptions to Pediatrics, Pediatrics in Review, AAP News and the Red Book).
- Embroidered lab coats (2)
- Meals when on call
- Free membership to the Healthplex® Sports Club
- Educational and team building retreat