Urgent Care Jobs
The Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is seeking top-quality family practice, internal medicine and emergency physicians to join CK Urgent Care in our new Crozer-Keystone at Broomall outpatient center. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. This is purely an outpatient only opportunity.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- M.D. or D.O. with successful completion of an accredited ACGME residency training program in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Med/Peds, Internal Medicine or Urgent Care
- Board Certified in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Urgent Care
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in an urgent care or emergency medicine setting strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment
- Hold active PA licensure/ DEA
- Ability to obtain ACLS certification
- Interest in PRN employment
Crozer-Keystone Health System is proud to serve as an important source of economic stability and growth for the surrounding community. With more than 6,800 employees, Crozer-Keystone is the largest employer in Delaware County. The Health Network is comprised of more than 360 community-based physicians. These physicians are the face, hands and heart of Crozer-Keystone and the community. Crozer-Keystone Health Network is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County and is the most dominant healthcare provider.