Applicants Should Possess:
- At least one or more Clinical Sites to fulfill 16 hours/week of clinical requirement (see “clinical site criteria” form requirements for more information)
- A high class standing (upper one-third of their class)
- Strong math and science skills
- A willingness to work flexible hours (day, evening and night shifts)
- A high degree of professionalism, good communication and problem-solving skills and a willingness to work in direct contact with a variety of patients.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to either have or be in the process of obtaining an AS or BS degree.
Please review the expected working conditions for the Online Clinical Neurophysiology END Program
Applications must be completed 30 days prior to the onset of the program.
Applications must be complete and accompanied by three current letters of recommendation and an official copy of high school and, if applicable, college transcripts. Incomplete applications will not be considered for enrollment.
It is the policy of The School of Clinical Neurophysiology not to discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, age, ancestry, preference, handicaps, disabilities, marital or veteran status.