Crozer-Keystone Healthy Start
Since 1998, Healthy Start has been serving pregnant women and families with children under two in the city of Chester plus the nine surrounding municipalities. About 175 families participate every year, working with case managers recruited from the community. Services include case management/care coordination, home visiting, perinatal depression screening, health and parenting education and life skills training.
Click the text below to learn more about Healthy Start.
Here's How Healthy Start Will Help You and Your Family
- Get early and regular prenatal care.
- Help new moms and families stay up to date with their child’s shots and well checkups.
- Be the best parent you can be.
- Get connected to childcare, schools, job training and other community resources.
- Get civil legal advice and help.
- Learn the info and skills you need to take good care of your family.
How Do I Sign Up?
To sign up for Crozer-Keystone Healthy Start, you have three options: