Emergency Medicine (Upland, PA)
The Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is presently searching for Emergency Medicine physicians to join the ED at Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Crozer's Emergency Department, encompassing care for emergency, trauma and burn patients, is one of the busiest in Southeastern Pennsylvania. At our state-of-the-art facility, we treat more than 46,000 patients each year. This is a community hospital with academic affiliations and a level II trauma center. Crozer-Chester Medical Center’s ER3—encompassing The Crozer Emergency Department, the Crozer Regional Trauma Center and the Nathan Speare Regional Burn Treatment Center—is the only facility in Delaware and Chester counties that has the multidisciplinary staff, expertise and technologies to handle any type of advanced medical emergency.
Special features include:
- More than 50 private, comfortable treatment areas
- Express Care treatment area for patients with minor injury or illness
- Self-contained trauma area
- Dedicated burn resuscitation room and two dedicated medical/ pediatric resuscitation rooms
- Dedicated CT Scanner/Diagnostic imaging suite
- The most advanced integrated technology for emergency room communications, patient monitoring and tracking, and digital imaging.
- State-of-the-art decontamination area for patients exposed to hazardous materials
- Designated pediatric waiting and treatment areas
- Separate entrances for ambulance traffic and walk-ins
- A large and comfortable patient waiting area
Ideal candidates are Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians, residency trained in EM and committed to providing high quality care in a community setting. These are employed positions with competitive salaries, liability insurance with tail coverage, and other excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with CV for immediate consideration.