Home Sleep Studies
Request an Appointment
See a Provider
Related Care Providers
Find a Team
Related Care Locations
Find a Location
Portable Equipment for Sleep Apnea Testing
Home sleep studies screen only for sleep apnea. If your doctor is recommending testing for sleep apnea, be sure to ask your Crozer-Keystone sleep technician if you qualify for our new at-home sleep study.
Why Choose Crozer-Keystone for Home Sleep Studies?
We set ourselves apart by providing superior services, which include:
- Handling all insurance verifications and approvals.
- Patient setup and support by experienced sleep technologists.
- Consistently capturing quality data for reliable results and higher study success rates.
- Convention locations and times for home study equipment setup and drop-off.
You May Qualify for a Home Sleep Study If:
- You're being tested solely for obstructive sleep apnea
- Your weight is within normal limits
- You have no other major medical problems
You Are Not Eligible for a Home Sleep Study If:
- You have symptoms of any sleep disorder other than obstructive sleep apnea
- You have one or more medical problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc.