Labor and Delivery
Request an Appointment
See a Provider
Related Care Providers
Find a Team
Related Care Locations
Find a Location
Each year, Crozer-Keystone welcomes more than 3,500 babies into the world. That’s more than any other hospital or health system in Delaware County.
To serve the families of Delaware County, we provide two comprehensive maternity centers: on at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland and one at Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill.
Why Choose Crozer-Keystone?
- Choices: Our two maternity centers provide proven experience and individual care – whether you choose to have your baby with support from an OB/GYN, family physician or a midwife.
- Specialized Care: Our patients can take comfort in knowing that we provide board-certified perinatologists, who are trained in the care of high-risk women during pregnancy; and neonatologists, who are trained to care for infants born prematurely or with special needs.
- 24/7 NICUs: Both of our maternity centers have state-certified neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) that are fully equipped to care for virtually all high-risk infants around the clock.
- Dedicated Pain Relief: Our anesthesiologists and on-site certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) provide an individualized approach to pain management and support timely access to an epidural should patients need or request one.
- Private Maternity Childbirth Suites and the Latest Technology: We also offer special services and conveniences like wireless internet access on our maternity units, baby photography and We Nursery services, educational classes, premium parking for expectant parents, and special amenities for all moms.
- Compassionate, Comprehensive Reproductive Care: This includes fertility services for women who are trying to become pregnant.
For more information about our maternity services, or for a referral to a Crozer-Keystone physician or midwife, call 855-252-2243 or request an appointment online.