Your One-Stop Hearing Source
With Crozer-Keystone, all of your hearing needs are addressed in one convenient, reliable place. No high pressure. No hurried appointments. Just honest, individualized care by our audiologists who take the time to understand your needs and find a solution that works best for you.
We offer comprehensive audiology and hearing aid services for newborns to older adults. Each site provides complete care - from the initial exam to dispensing and servicing hearing aids to evaluations for patients who may be experiencing a variety of hearing-related challenges.
Crozer-Keystone offers the following audiology services:
- Newborn hearing screenings and follow-up
- Comprehensive evaluations for all ages to address hearing and tinnitus disorders
- Hearing aid dispensing, repairs and service
- Specialty testing (Auditory Brainstem Response, Otoacoustic Emissions)
- Evaluation of central auditory processing disorders
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography (CDP) for balance and dizziness disorders