Patient Care Navigators
Crozer-Keystone Health System offers patient navigator services to all emergency department (ED) patients. The patient navigator coordinates care and services for ED patients who need help with follow-up care after their visit to the ED.
Crozer-Keystone’s emergency department patient navigators will:
- Assist patients by making follow-up appointments
- Help patients get their medication
- Obtain insurance information for uninsured patients
- Locate primary care providers for those patients who do not already have one
- Follow up with patients to ensure compliance with future appointments
Our patient navigators maintain a continual relationship with patients until their follow-up care has been completed.
The patient navigator is available in the ED between 11:30 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.