Cardiovascular Care, Surgery, Procedures, Cardiovascular, Vascular and Endovascular Procedures, Vascular Services
Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD), Vascular Disorders, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Carotid Disease
Approach to Patient CareVascular Disease can be complicated. I do my best to make sure my patients and their loved ones understand the issues and options involved, and that we partner in any decision making.
Additional ProceduresPercutaneous (minimally invasive) procedures with catheters, balloons, and stents. Percutaneous Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Carotid Endarterectomy, Balloon Angioplasty, Stent, Atherectomy, Bypass
University of Arkansas
Jefferson Medical College
University of Pittsburg (PG-1,2). UMDNJ- Newark (PG3-5)
Other Training and Certifications
- Distinguished Fellow, Society for Vascular Surgery
- Past-President, Delaware Valley Vascular Society
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Site Director at Crozer-Chester Medical Center for the integrated cardiothoracic surgery residents from the University of Penn
- General Surgery Residency Program Director, Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Kahn has admitting privileges at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Taylor Hospital.