Hospital Patient Portal
View, Download and Share - Safely and Securely
The Crozer-Keystone Hospital Patient Portal is a user-friendly website that gives you the information and resources you need to better manage and coordinate your healthcare. The portal is secure and private, easy-to-use and enables you to view and download information about your encounters at any Crozer-Keystone hospital.
With the Hospital Patient Portal, you can:
- View vital information such as lab test results, X-ray and MRI reports and findings from other diagnostic procedures.
- Download and save information about allergies, medications, conditions, immunizations and more.
- View a list of all your healthcare encounters with Crozer-Keystone hospitals.
- Securely and safely share your health information with providers, caregivers and family.
How to Access Your Account
- Enter the user ID and password that you may have received from hospital staff during your inpatient stay.
- Need help? Contact support at 610-619-8444 between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.