Meet Our 2019 Top Docs!
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s doctors dominated Delaware County’s presence in Philadelphia magazine’s 2019 “Top Docs” listing. The annual listing recognizes those Philadelphia region physicians who are chosen by their peers as being notable in their specialties. Here’s what the numbers tell us this year:
- This year, 167 physicians from Crozer-Keystone’s medical staffs made the list. Our honored doctors represent 45 different medical specialties.
- Of our primary care doctors, 43 made the 2019 Top Docs list, including family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics and pediatrics.
- Of the surgical specialties, the most honored this year were orthopedists, with 18 listed. Of all of our surgical specialists, 47 surgeons made this year’s list.
- Four Crozer-Keystone behavioral health providers were listed, including psychiatry, child psychiatry and addiction psychiatry.
- Fifteen heart doctors were listed this year, including 13 cardiovascular disease specialists, and others in electrophysiology and cardio-thoracic surgery.
- Women’s health at Crozer-Keystone is represented with OB/GYNs and specialists in maternal-fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology and gynecologic oncology.
- In addition to gynecologic oncology, cancer care at Crozer-Keystone includes Top Docs in both medical oncology and radiation oncology.
For a complete and searchable list of 2019 Crozer-Keystone Health System Top Doctors, click here.