Crozer-Keystone Recognizes Employees of Quarter
Crozer-Keystone Health System recently acknowledged seven employees with Employee of the Quarter awards in gratitude for their dedication and service. Recipients of the award were given a framed certificate recognizing the accomplishment along with a $100 check.
- Christine Fitzgerald of Swedesboro, N.J., is a nurse in the gastrointestinal laboratory at Crozer Brinton Lake in Glen Mills. “Christine spearheaded the manometry program at Brinton Lake. She has embraced this program and developed it from the very beginning. Christine consistently uses her leadership skills to brainstorm problems and issues with the equipment and the process,” said a colleague.
- Beverlie Potter of Coatesville is a clinical assistant in the emergency room at Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland. A co-worker commented, “The ER is usually very busy, and I can always count on Bev to work as a complete team player.”
- Amy Yamamoto of Glenolden is a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) at Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill. A colleague said: “Amy is willing to assist other employees even in different units. She always has a smile on her face and is delightful to work with.”
- Ashley Quigley of Norwood is a computed tomography (CT) technician at Crozer-Keystone at Broomall. “Ashley is friendly and accommodating to patients and staff alike. She is knowledgeable in various areas and always willing to help wherever and whenever she can. Ashley is an amazing asset to our entire department,” raved a co-worker.
- Michael Zappone of Ridley Park works as a security guard at Taylor Hospital in Ridley Park. A co-worker said: “Mike goes above and beyond in his role as a security guard and always conducts himself in the most professional manner when dealing with difficult situations. He is well respected by his peers and the management team.”
- Regina Marchetti of Folcroft is a certified drug and alcohol recovery specialist at Community Hospital in Chester. “Regina goes above and beyond her job responsibilities to help our patients,” commented a colleague.
- Rosemarie (Rose) Schwitters of Parkside works as an office administrator at the Family Medicine at Woodlyn practice. A co-worker said: “Since day one, Rose has taken on all of the challenges that come along with opening a practice and staff training with a smile and positive attitude. Overall, she has been an asset to the success of operations at Woodlyn.”
About the Employee of the Quarter
Non-management Crozer-Keystone employees from all hospital sites, outpatient services sites, and Crozer-Keystone Health Network Offices are eligible for the Employee of the Quarter Award. The award recognizes those employees who day in and day out serve as a wonderful example for their co-workers in one or more of the following ways:
- Providing High-Quality Patient Care
- Consistently Delivering Outstanding Performance
- Attaining Outstanding Achievement
- Exemplifying the Standards of Performance
- Being a Loyal Employee