Providing patient-centered, multidisciplinary cancer care in a comfortable, convenient location.
When you arrive at Crozer-Keystone at Broomall you will be proactively guided and assisted by our care team who will always abide by our service-focused phrase, “Yes, We Will.”
Our cancer center is one-of-a-kind in the region. Our physicians are both national and regional leaders in improving cancer care delivery through our patient-centered focus, published outcomes in cancer treatment and the collective experience of our multidisciplinary medical team.
We are committed to providing:
- Appointments within 24 hours for new cancer and hematology patients.
- Multidisciplinary care often during the initial visit for your convenience.
- Oncology Patient-Centered Medical Home® model of care for medical oncology and hematology patients.
- Oncology physician of the day for specialist/PCP questions at phone number (267) 804-1097.
- Evidence-based radiation therapy and partnership with Philadelphia CyberKnife®.
- Access to the latest state-of-the-art technologies, such as the Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerator and 4D PET-CT.
- Experienced surgical oncologists with a clinical focus for the following cancers including, but not limited to: Breast, Colorectal, Gastrointestinal, Gynecologic, Hepatobiliary, Lung, Lymphoma, Central Nervous System, Prostate, Skin, Thoracic and Urologic.
- A complimentary oncology nurse navigator for patients to provide support, education, and assistance for you and your family. Support programs include yoga, Look Good Feel Better®, and more.
- Comprehensive radiology services on-site from Broomall Imaging and laboratory services on-site from Crozer-Keystone Laboratory.
- Our Fox Chase Cancer Center partnership offers patients all of the latest clinical trials and treatment options.
Consultants in Medical Oncology and Hematology (CMOH) is a leading medical oncology and hematology practice with three locations serving Delaware County and portions of Montgomery and Chester Counties, Pennsylvania. For over 25 years, CMOH has been providing high-quality care for patients with all types of cancer and hematological conditions.
Precision Radiation Oncology delivers the highest quality of evidence-based radiation therapy to a wide spectrum of cancers, while providing compassionate care, personalized support, and respect for our patients during some of the most difficult times of their lives.
Surgical oncologists are available on-site for pre- and post-operative evaluations including, but not limited to, the following cancers: Breast, Colorectal, Gastrointestinal, Gynecologic, Hepatobiliary, Lung, Lymphoma, Central Nervous System, Prostate, Skin, Thoracic and Urologic.
Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerator
This state-of-the-art machine, utilized by radiation oncologists, customizes high-energy X-rays to conform to a tumor’s shape and destroys cancer cells while sparing surrounding normal tissue.
- Treatment times are significantly reduced
- Rigorous precision beam delivery with RapidArc®
- High-quality images which guide radiation treatment
- Enhanced tumor tracking with respiratory gating
Virtual Integration with Philadelphia CyberKnife®
Treating cancer with painless precision. The CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery system is a painless and non-surgical outpatient procedure that treats many types of cancerous and benign tumors. It is non-invasive, allowing you to dedicate less time and stress to cancer treatment and more time to living your life to the fullest.
- Treatment delivered in five or fewer visits
- Tumor tracking in real time
- Fewer side effects
- Immediate return to daily activities
Main Line: 866-695-4673
Meet Our Team of Experts
View what our team has to offer you at this location