Shop and Save
Expanded Selection of Discounts Available to All Crozer-Keystone Employees
CKHS offers a wide range of discounts available at no cost to employees. Most of these discounts are available to all CKHS employees and their immediate family members whenever they shop from home. Any restrictions are noted below.
Here are the discounts available to CKHS employees and their families:
- Vizient (formerly VHA): Choose from many savings opportunities, including cell phones (AT&T and Verizon), computer software, entertainment, travel, and more! If you have questions, email Vizient Support or call them at 800-842-5146.
- Carebridge*: Discover savings on apparel, electronics, tickets, books, music and many other products and services, through exclusive arrangements with hundreds of brand name vendors.
- Online tip: When you visit the Carebridge website for the first time, enter the CKHS user code on the screen. Click on the “Shopping Discounts” tab in the center of the Carebridge home page. Call Carebridge at 800-437-0911 if you have questions.
- DELL: Check out special pricing on DELL computers, peripherals, accessories, TVs, and more. Call Dell at 800-695-8133 if you have questions.
- Verizon/Fios: Eligible new and existing customers save on qualifying bundles, such as the Fios Triple Play (Verizon Internet, TV, and home phone). These offers apply online only; phone orders do not qualify for this discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Online tip: Enter your CKHS email address or “I don’t have a work email address” and then follow the prompts to verify employment.
*Only benefits-eligible employees can use the Carebridge discount network. Similar discounts are available to all employees through Vizient.
NOTE: These discounts are offered as a courtesy to CKHS employees. CKHS does not recommend or warranty any of the goods or services offered. Available discounts and special promotions are subject to change at any time.