Nursing at Crozer-Keystone
Positions Available in Delaware County and the Philadelphia Suburbs
Crozer-Keystone Health System has full- and part-time nursing positions available throughout Delaware County and the Philadelphia suburbs.
As the largest employer in Delaware County, we are dedicated to providing a work environment that promotes professional growth and provides enrichment opportunities for its employees.
The health system offers competitive salary and benefit packages, receives consistently high employee satisfaction scores and offers employees a rich array of professional educational opportunities.
We are seeking registered nurses (RNs) for our Emergency Departments, Intensive Care Units (ICUs), Neuro ICU, Operating Rooms and Burn Treatment Center.
Why work at Crozer-Keystone?
- Sign-on Bonus
- Top-tier Wages and Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Time Off
- Largest Employer in Delaware County
- Conveniently Located in Suburban Philadelphia
- No City Wage Tax
- Award-winning Burn Treatment Center
- Consistently High Employee Satisfaction Scores
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Self-scheduling
- Diverse Patient Population
Here are some of the nursing opportunities available now. Many offer sign-on bonuses for both full- and part-time nurses.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center - Maternity
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center - Emergency Department
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center - Neuro Science ICU
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center - LND/Maternity/ICN and Pediatrics
- Director of Nursing Education
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital - Medical Surgical (3 East)
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital - ICU, Casual Pool, Nursing Supervisors
Assistant Clinical Directors:
- Springfield Hospital- ACC, 2N, and ED and Taylor ED
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center - Critical Care/Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology Educator (Part Time)
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center - Telemetry/Medical-Surgical Educator
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center - Perioperative Educator (PACU, SPU, and Endo)
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center- Patient Flow Coordinator
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital - Part-time (every other weekend)
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital - Position 1
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital - Position 2
- Springfield Hospital