Emergency Medicine Residency Program
The mission of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Crozer-Chester Medical Center is to deliver the highest quality emergency care to our patients, regardless of gender, race, religion, or financial status. Our faculty strives to create an atmosphere of clinical excellence and scholarship. We are committed to developing thoughtful, compassionate and dedicated physicians who will become life-long learners and leaders, both in the field of emergency medicine and in their communities.
- A Message from the Program Director
- A Message from the Chair
- A Message from the Director of Emergency Ultrasound
- Program Overview
- Clinical Sites
- Application Information
Our Residency Program
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s Emergency Medicine Residency Program, based at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, offers residents a unique experience working and learning at a state-of-the-art emergency department, a Level II trauma center, a Level I pediatric trauma center and a nationally-renowned burn treatment center. Residents will also have extensive involvement with Crozer-Keystone’s award-winning emergency medical services (EMS) team.
Residents will receive exposure to various subspecialty areas of emergency medicine, including:
- Critical care
- Emergency medical services
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Sports medicine
Additionally, participants in this training program will:
- Learn appropriate recognition and response to acute illness and injury
- Pursue scholarship and clinical research in emergency medicine
- Receive education and supervision from experienced physicians and experts while learning to provide emergency medical care
How to Apply
The Crozer-Chester Medical Center Emergency Medicine Residency Program participates in the National Match Process using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®).
Questions and other inquiries regarding the program can be made to Ms. Kiarra Cannon at email@example.com or 610-447-6671.