Home Sleep Studies
Portable equipment for sleep apnea testing
If your doctor is recommending testing for sleep apnea, be sure to ask your Crozer-Keystone sleep technician if you qualify for our new at-home sleep study.
You might be a candidate for a home sleep study if:
- You're being tested solely for obstructive sleep apnea
- Your weight is within normal limits
- You have no other major medical problems
You're NOT eligible for a home sleep study if:
- You have symptoms of any sleep disorder other than obstructive sleep apnea
- You have one or more medical problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
Are you ready to put your sleep problems to rest?
If you think you may have a sleep disorder, call the Crozer-Keystone Sleep Centers at 1-888-SLEEP-03 (1-888-753-3703) or use our easy online request form – our sleep technicians are available 24 hours a day.