Growing up can be an overwhelming experience for children, adolescents and their parents. It can cause feelings of anxiety and depression and result in behavioral problems in various settings. Children and adolescents may also suffer from complex neuropsychiatric or neurodevelopmental disorders that require professional diagnoses and therapeutic intervention to support the best outcomes and long-term management of the condition.
Crozer-Keystone's experienced child and adolescent psychiatrists offer a wide range of treatment approaches to help children cope with their feelings and also help parents better understand and cope with their children's behaviors.
Down load and print our Child Psychotherapy flyer.
Crozer-Keystone's child and adolescent psychiatrists assess children to make a thorough diagnoses and develop a comprehensive care plan. Our services are quiet, calming and always confidential. We are prepared to diagnose physical and emotional issues and treat problems such as, but not limited to:
- Attention deficit disorders
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Developmental disorders
- Eating disorders
- Temper regulation disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Adjustment disorders
- Tourette's syndrome
- Genetic abnormality syndromes
- Psychological disorders associated with chronic or severe physical illness
- Crisis services to determine necessary levels of care, as well as provide temporary stabilization
- Identification and planning of interventions for psychiatric and drug or alcohol-related problems