Nationally Recognized for Excellence in Joint Replacement Surgery
Are you considering joint replacement surgery? If so, we have two words for you: Crozer-Keystone
Ninety-Seven Percent of Our Patients Would Recommend Us for Joint Replacement Surgery
Find out why: Sign up for a free education program for joint replacement surgery candidates today!
Free Education Program for Joint Replacement Surgery Candidates
At the seminars, the Crozer-Keystone orthopedic team educates and prepares patients for surgery by letting them know:
- What to expect before surgery.
- What to do in the weeks before surgery to make recovery both faster and easier.
- What to do the day prior to surgery and what to expect on the actual day.
- What to expect and what to do post-surgery.
Schedule an Appointment
You may also schedule an appointment with a CKHS orthopedic, sports medicine or musculoskeletal specialist by calling 1-877-CK-MOTION (1-877-256-6846) or filling out and submitting our secure online form.
Click the text below to learn more about our orthopedic services, top-notch care, positive patient feedback and the physicians who make it all possible.
CKHS Orthopedic Services
We Come Highly Recommended
Ninety-seven percent of our joint replacement patients say that they would refer a friend or family member to us. It’s proven that surgery at a Crozer-Keystone hospital improves patients’ lives:
- Six months after hip surgery, about 90% of patients reported having mild to no pain.
- CKHS patients consistently display better-than-average knee extension, flexion, alignment and pain values compared to benchmark data.
Meet the Team
Meet the physicians of the Premier/Crozer-Keystone Orthopedics Partnership who perform joint replacement surgery:
Mark Brigham, M.D.
Eugene Elia, M.D.
Frank Giammattei, M.D.
Charles Hummer III, M.D.
Jack E. Kazanjian, D.O.
Jeffrey Malumed, M.D.
James McGlynn, M.D.
Armando Mendez, M.D.
Curt D. Miller, M.D.
Dean Trevlyn, M.D.
Raymond Wolfe, M.D.
James M. Zurbach, M.D.