Crozer-Keystone Nurse-Family Partnership is a free nurse home visiting program designed to help first-time, low-income parents navigate through pregnancy, infancy and toddlerhood. Parents meet with their visiting nurse at home to tackle the many challenges that face new families.
Nurse-Family Partnership nurses are here to help parents:
- get the most out of their prenatal care
- learn essential parenting skills
- answer questions as they arise
- learn about important health issues
- gain confidence in their own abilities as parents
- plan future pregnancies
- increase life skills
- connect to valuable resources in your community
For more information, to learn if you are eligible to participate in the Nurse-Family Partnership Program or to make a referral, please call (610) 497-7399. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.