CK Healthy Start
Crozer-Keystone Healthy Start is a free program for pregnant women who have children younger than 24 months old, and who live in Chester, Chichester, Eddystone, Woodlyn, Parkside, Upland, Toby Farms, Chester Township, Trainer, Marcus Hook or Linwood.
The program offers hands-on medical and social service assistance for women and families in need.
- We help you connect with doctors and social services.
- We help you stay up-to-date with your children’s shots and check-ups.
- We help pregnant women get early and regular prenatal care and help them get check-ups for their newborn babies.
- We can go to your home when you need us and help you figure out what you need and where to get it.
- We can take you or accompany you on appointments.
- We help you learn more about your health, including childbirth, diet, exercise, nutrition, STDs, AIDS, diabetes, high blood pressure, and much more. Privacy is guaranteed, and Spanish-speaking case managers are available.
To learn more about Crozer-Keystone Healthy Start, call 610-497-7460 or email. The office is located at Community Hospital on the first floor, 2600 W. 9th Street, Chester, PA. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The following Crozer-Keystone hospitals provide a CK Healthy Start program:
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
One Medical Center Boulevard
Upland, PA 19013
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
501 North Lansdowne Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Call 1-800-CK-HEALTH for more information or to schedule an appointment.