Crozer-Keystone Center for Geriatric Medicine
Geriatricians Ready to Serve Delaware County
Whether you are a healthy senior or someone who is managing chronic health issues, maintaining independence and a high quality of life are important goals.
Finding the right doctor and treatment team are an important part of meeting these goals.
Eastern Pennsylvania Geriatrics Society Honors Peter Stein, M.D.
The Crozer-Keystone Center for Geriatric Medicine offers many services that can help you work toward your goals:
- Specialized geriatric primary care is available with a full staff of board-certified geriatric physicians
- Consultation through our Geriatric Evaluation and Management (GEM) Program, which offers a comprehensive assessment and communication and coordination of care with your family physician
- Ongoing partnership with patients/caregivers and a full-time social worker is provided to increase quality of life
- Unique ability to follow and manage patients through assessment, primary care, inpatient hospital care at Crozer’s ACE Unit (Acute Care of Elders), assisted living, and nursing facilities
- The Comprehensive Memory Program for men and women who may be struggling with memory problems
- Coordination with geriatric psychiatry through Crozer Senior Behavioral Health for further evaluation when indicated
- We specialize in ongoing health maintenance, complex medical problems, and memory disorder
To make an appointment with a Crozer-Keystone geriatrician at the Center for Geriatric Medicine, please contact Jennifer Marshall, MSW, at:
Phone: 610-499-7182 or 610-499-7180
The Crozer-Keystone Center for Geriatric Medicine offers four convenient locations:
Media Medical Plaza
200 E. State Street
Media, PA 19063
Ridley Professional Building
Residences at Chestnut Ridge
1553 Chester Pike
Crum Lynne, PA 19022
2700 Chestnut St.
Chester, PA 19013Phone: