Dizziness and Balance Disorders
What We Do
Balance and dizziness conditions can have several causes, including vestibular (balance system) problems, neurologic disease and cardiac disease. When you first come to our center, you will receive a comprehensive evaluation. Through this evaluation and perhaps additional testing, our team will diagnose your problem and develop an appropriate treatment plan tailored to your needs. We will maintain constant communication with your primary care physician about your progress.
What are Your Symptoms?
Are you suffering from any of the following symptoms?
- Recurrent dizziness
- Vertigo, including a spinning sensation, ringing in your ears and nausea/vomiting
- Feeling unsteady or lightheaded when standing
- Loss of balance with your eyes closed
- Fainting or constant feeling that you are about to faint/fall
Why Should You Choose Crozer-Keystone?
Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified physicians (neurologists, otolaryngologists, primary care physicians and more) and experienced rehabilitation professionals. We offer:
- The most state-of-the art diagnostic technology: computerized dynamic posturogrphay (CDP).
- A range of treatment options: rehabilitation to medications to surgery to help you get back to the way of life you enjoy.
Schedule an Appointment
Call (610) 338-2796 or access our secure online form to schedule an appointment and for more information about the Crozer-Keystone Center for Dizziness and Balance.