- Internal Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
Hospital Admission Privileges
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Springfield Hospital
- Taylor Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Radiation Oncology
- Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Radiation Oncology
- New York University School of Medicine
Teaching or Professional Positions
Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Temple School of Medicine
Honors, Awards, etc.
"Top Doctors" in Oncology, Main Line Today (2011, 2013)
Area of Special Interest
Prostate Brachytherapy; Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Disease Condition Syndrome
I am a math and science tutor and provide community screenings for cancer. In my spare time, I enjoy long-distance running.
Philosophy Of Care
The treatment of cancer entails a close cooperation of the patient, his or her family and the physician. We provide a clear and up-to-date discussion of the options of treatment; its potential benefits and side effects.
Low dose rate and high dose rate prostate implants
Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (1983-1986)