- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Reconstruction
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University, Dermatology, Chief Resident
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Mohs College of Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatology Surgery
- National Psoriasis Foundation
Area of Special Interest
Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology, Skin cancer
Dermatology (practicing Mohs Micrographic Surgery)
I do not practice general dermatology, my practice is limited to Mohs surgery and skin cancer excisions/reconstruction; however, I am available to patients and other physicians for consultations in cases involving skin cancer.
In my free time, I enjoy musical composition and performance, snowboarding and playing tennis.
Philosophy Of Care
I treat patients like I would my own family.
Mohs Micrographic Surgery; Skin Cancer Excisions/Reconstruction
Fellow in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology, with Dr. Roger Ceilley, M.D., University of Iowa Affiliate (2006-2007)