Total Cancer Care
The best cancer care sees you as a whole person and meets your needs for medical treatment, emotional support and physical comfort. That’s the care you’ll receive at Crozer-Keystone.
We provide prevention, diagnostic, treatment and support services for a variety of cancers, including breast, colorectal, gynecologic, hepatobiliary (liver, bile ducts and pancreas), lung and prostate.
Beat the Number One Cancer Killer: Lung Cancer
People with lesions deep in their lungs can now be diagnosed, receive minimally invasive treatment thanks to the new Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy® procedure offered at Springfield Hospital. Learn more.
Read how CKHS' Lung Cancer Screening Program and quick surgical followup from Dr. Stacey Su helped 72-year-old Ron Goryl, a long-time smoker, get a clean bill of health. See this in Main Line Today.
My Crozer-Keystone Story: Colleen Biddle
Why I love CKHS:
“I believe that I am receiving not only professional but personal care. Being able to feel comfortable with my doctors has made all the difference.”
Check out Crozer-Keystone's upcoming events to help you take care of your health! Click the shaded areas to learn more about the event.
23rd Annual Eagle National Bank 5K Walk/Run to Fight Cancer
Please join us on September 20, 2014 for this annual 5K Walk/Run. The Walk/Run is a five kilometer certified course through the beautiful neighborhood of Drexel Park. Proceeds from the race benefit the Delaware County Regional Cancer Center. Find more information, including a registration site is here.
Girls' Night Out: Monday, October 13, 2014
Girls' Night Out, founded by Mena Dabbundo of Contemporary Salon in Media, is an evening devoted to celebrating women in our communities. Benefiting the Fox Chase Crozer-Keystone Cancer Partnership, the night is full of friends, fashion and food - plus giveaways, auctions and surprises along the way. Learn more here.
Look Good, Feel Better - A Free Program for Women in Cancer Treatment
Crozer-Keystone hosts free classes for women undergoing cancer treatment who would like tips on how to cope with the changes occurring with their bodies. Classes are held at each of our Cancer Centers throughout the year. Check for scheduled dates in Classes/Events. Classes at Delco Regional Cancer Center at Delaware County Memorial hospital are scheduled on an 'as needed' basis. For more information, please call Alicia McCann, DCMH Nurse Navigator at 610-284-8287. Download and print our flyer about the Look Good, Feel Better classes scheduled for 2014.
Patient-Centered Cancer Care
You benefit from our:
- Extensive experience – In addition to our comprehensive cancer-fighting experience, we partner with Fox Chase Cancer Center, the first cancer hospital in the country and one of the first cancer centers in the nation to be designated as a comprehensive cancer center.
- Customized treatments – A team of experts from a variety of specialties tailors treatment to your specific needs. Options may include interventional radiology and medical, radiation and surgical oncology.
- Advanced technology – We invest in the latest technology and offer advances such as minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and non-surgical alternatives.
- Patient Navigators – As a free service, trained nurses help you and your family navigate all aspects of your care, from testing and treatment through support groups and insurance.
- Convenient Access - Cancer services are available at three regional cancer centers and other locations throughout Delaware County.