Total Cancer Care
The best cancer care sees you as a whole person and meets your needs for medical treatment, emotional support and physical comfort. That’s the care you’ll receive at Crozer-Keystone.
We provide prevention, diagnostic, treatment and support services for a variety of cancers, including breast, colorectal, gynecologic, lung and prostate.
March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
Crozer-Keystone has planned a range of activities to raise awareness and provide education about colorectal cancer. Colorectal cancer is preventable with one simple screening. Learn about this screening and other GI disorders/screenings at our free educational programs in March. Events will be held at various Crozer-Keystone locations starting on March 3 with Informational Tables, prizes and soft pretzels at the Healthplex® Sports Club and ending on March 28 with a Lunch and Learn with Joyann Kroser, M.D. at Crozer-Chester Medical Center. For more information and to register for our events, please call 610-284-8158.
For details on dates, times and locations of our events:
Download, print and post the flyer about Crozer-Keystone's free educational events about colorectal cancer and other GI disorders during March 2014.
Crozer-Keystone's "Think Pink" Events
Whoever said that having your annual screening mammogram had to be a chore? Or done alone?
This March, enjoy light refreshments, get a gift and bring along other important women in your life who also need to get their annual screening mammograms.
The events will be held at various Crozer-Keystone locations, and will offer refreshments and a free tote bag to participants.
Make your appointment today! Call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729). See Think Pink dates, times and locations.
Crozer Regional Cancer Center Annual Report 2012
View the Crozer Regional Cancer Center Annual Report here.
Patient-Centered Cancer Care
You benefit from our:
- Extensive experience – In addition to our comprehensive cancer-fighting experience, we partner with Fox Chase Cancer Center, the first cancer hospital in the country and one of the first cancer centers in the nation to be designated as a comprehensive cancer center.
- Customized treatments – A team of experts from a variety of specialties tailors treatment to your specific needs. Options may include interventional radiology and medical, radiation and surgical oncology.
- Advanced technology – We invest in the latest technology and offer advances such as minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and non-surgical alternatives.
- Patient Navigators – As a free service, trained nurses help you and your family navigate all aspects of your care, from testing and treatment through support groups and insurance.
- Convenient Access - Cancer services are available at three regional cancer centers and other locations throughout Delaware County.