Total Cancer Care
The best cancer care sees you as a whole person and meets your needs for medical treatment, emotional support and physical comfort. That’s the care you’ll receive at Crozer-Keystone.
We provide prevention, diagnostic, treatment and support services for a variety of cancers, including breast, colorectal, gynecologic, hepatobiliary (liver, bile ducts and pancreas), lung and prostate.
Beat the Number One Cancer Killer: Lung Cancer
People with lesions deep in their lungs can now be diagnosed, receive minimally invasive treatment thanks to the new Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy® procedure offered at Springfield Hospital. Learn more.
Read how CKHS' Lung Cancer Screening Program and quick surgical followup from Dr. Stacey Su helped 72-year-old Ron Goryl, a long-time smoker, get a clean bill of health. See this in Main Line Today.
My Crozer-Keystone Story: Colleen Biddle
Why I love CKHS:
“I believe that I am receiving not only professional but personal care. Being able to feel comfortable with my doctors has made all the difference.”
Check out Crozer-Keystone's upcoming events to help you take care of your health! Click the shaded areas to learn more about the event.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Think Pink Mammography Events are Back in November!
The days of sitting in a waiting room to get a mammography and flipping through a magazine waiting for your name to be called are gone. Make an appointment for your annual mammography in November and enjoy light refreshments, get a cool gift and bring along a friend. To register, call 1-866-525-9729. Print and post our flyer to see dates and locations for mammography events.
November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month
Crozer-Keystone has planned a range of free activities in November to raise awareness of lung cancer, and to help you learn about lung cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more by calling 610-284-8165 or download, print and post our flyer about upcoming events.
Look Good, Feel Better - A Free Program for Women in Cancer Treatment
Crozer-Keystone hosts free classes for women undergoing cancer treatment who would like tips on how to cope with the changes occurring with their bodies. Classes are held at each of our Cancer Centers throughout the year. Check for scheduled dates in Classes/Events. Classes at Delco Regional Cancer Center at Delaware County Memorial hospital are scheduled on an 'as needed' basis. For more information, please call Alicia McCann, DCMH Nurse Navigator at 610-284-8287. Download and print our flyer about the Look Good, Feel Better classes scheduled for 2014.
Patient-Centered Cancer Care
You benefit from our:
- Extensive experience – In addition to our comprehensive cancer-fighting experience, we partner with Fox Chase Cancer Center, the first cancer hospital in the country and one of the first cancer centers in the nation to be designated as a comprehensive cancer center.
- Customized treatments – A team of experts from a variety of specialties tailors treatment to your specific needs. Options may include interventional radiology and medical, radiation and surgical oncology.
- Advanced technology – We invest in the latest technology and offer advances such as minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and non-surgical alternatives.
- Patient Navigators – As a free service, trained nurses help you and your family navigate all aspects of your care, from testing and treatment through support groups and insurance.
- Convenient Access - Cancer services are available at three regional cancer centers and other locations throughout Delaware County.