Total Cancer Care
The best cancer care sees you as a whole person and meets your needs for medical treatment, emotional support and physical comfort. That’s the care you’ll receive at Crozer-Keystone.
We provide prevention, diagnostic, treatment and support services for a variety of cancers, including breast, colorectal, gynecologic, lung and prostate.
Crozer-Keystone and 'The Power of Pink, Inc.' Offering Free Mammography Screenings for Uninsured and Underinsured Women
Uninsured and underinsured women are invited to make an appointment for a screening mammography at Crozer-Keystone locations in May and June. Light refreshments will be served. Find dates, times and locations here. To register, call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729) or visit http://ckimaging.crozerkeystone.org.
Cancer Survivors Day Celebration: Monday, June 16
Anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer, along with his or her family members, is invited to attend this year's Cancer Survivors Day on Monday, June 16, starting at 6 p.m. at the Springfield Country Club, 400 West Sproul Rd., Springfield. To register, please call 1-800-CK-HEALTH (1-800-254-3258). Parking is free.
Beat the Number One Cancer Killer: Lung Cancer
Early Detection with a Lung Screening Can Save Lives
Read how a lung cancer screening and quick surgical followup helped 72-year-old Ron Goryl, a long-time smoker, get a clean bill of health. Thanks to CKHSs' Lung Cancer Screening Program and Dr. Stacey Su's expertise in treating lung cancer, Ron did not have to undergo chemotherapy. See this in Main Line Today.
Crozer Regional Cancer Center Annual Report 2012
View the Crozer Regional Cancer Center Annual Report here.
Patient-Centered Cancer Care
You benefit from our:
- Extensive experience – In addition to our comprehensive cancer-fighting experience, we partner with Fox Chase Cancer Center, the first cancer hospital in the country and one of the first cancer centers in the nation to be designated as a comprehensive cancer center.
- Customized treatments – A team of experts from a variety of specialties tailors treatment to your specific needs. Options may include interventional radiology and medical, radiation and surgical oncology.
- Advanced technology – We invest in the latest technology and offer advances such as minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and non-surgical alternatives.
- Patient Navigators – As a free service, trained nurses help you and your family navigate all aspects of your care, from testing and treatment through support groups and insurance.
- Convenient Access - Cancer services are available at three regional cancer centers and other locations throughout Delaware County.