Total Cancer Care
The best cancer care sees you as a whole person and meets your needs for medical treatment, emotional support and physical comfort. That’s the care you’ll receive at Crozer-Keystone.
We provide prevention, diagnostic, treatment and support services for a variety of cancers, including breast, colorectal, gynecologic, lung and prostate.
Help Support the Crozer Regional Cancer Center by Attending This Upcoming Event!
Join the Crozer Cancer Project Team for this upcoming event:
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, The Media Theatre, Media, November 29, 6 p.m.
Learn more here.
Crozer Regional Cancer Center Annual Report 2012
View the Crozer Regional Cancer Center Annual Report here.
Patient-Centered Cancer Care
You benefit from our:
- Extensive experience – In addition to our comprehensive cancer-fighting experience, we partner with Fox Chase Cancer Center, the first cancer hospital in the country and one of the first cancer centers in the nation to be designated as a comprehensive cancer center.
- Customized treatments – A team of experts from a variety of specialties tailors treatment to your specific needs. Options may include interventional radiology and medical, radiation and surgical oncology.
- Advanced technology – We invest in the latest technology and offer advances such as minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and non-surgical alternatives.
- Patient Navigators – As a free service, trained nurses help you and your family navigate all aspects of your care, from testing and treatment through support groups and insurance.
- Convenient Access - Cancer services are available at three regional cancer centers and other locations throughout Delaware County.