Total Cancer Care
The best cancer care sees you as a whole person and meets your needs for medical treatment, emotional support and physical comfort. That’s the care you’ll receive at Crozer-Keystone.
We provide prevention, diagnostic, treatment and support services for a variety of cancers, including breast, colorectal, gynecologic, lung and prostate.
You benefit from our:
- Extensive experience – In addition to our comprehensive cancer-fighting experience, we partner with Fox Chase Cancer Center, the first cancer hospital in the country and one of the first cancer centers in the nation to be designated as a comprehensive cancer center.
- Customized treatments – A team of experts from a variety of specialties tailors treatment to your specific needs. Options may include interventional radiology and medical, radiation and surgical oncology.
- Advanced technology – We invest in the latest technology and offer advances such as minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and non-surgical alternatives.
- Patient Navigators – As a free service, trained nurses help you and your family navigate all aspects of your care, from testing and treatment through support groups and insurance.
- Convenient Access - Cancer services are available at three regional cancer centers and other locations throughout Delaware County.
Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital (DCMH), both part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System, will again host Cancer Survivors Day celebrations on Thursday, May 30. Read more.