Total Cancer Care
The best cancer care sees you as a whole person and meets your needs for medical treatment, emotional support and physical comfort. That’s the care you’ll receive at Crozer-Keystone Health System.
We provide prevention, diagnostic, treatment and support services for a variety of cancers, including:
Advanced Technology Offers Hope for Detecting, Treating Deep Lung Lesions
People with lesions deep in their lungs can now be diagnosed, receive minimally invasive treatment thanks to the new Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy® procedure offered at Springfield Hospital. Learn more.
My Crozer-Keystone Story: Colleen Biddle
Why I love CKHS:
“I believe that I am receiving not only professional but personal care. Being able to feel comfortable with my doctors has made all the difference.”
Check out Crozer-Keystone's upcoming events to help you take care of your health! Click the shaded areas to learn more about the event.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Think Pink Mammography Events are Back in November!
November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month
Crozer-Keystone has planned a range of free activities in November to raise awareness of lung cancer, and to help you learn about lung cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more by calling 610-284-8165 or download, print and post our flyer about upcoming events.
Patient-Centered Cancer Care
You benefit from our:
- Extensive experience – In addition to our comprehensive cancer-fighting experience, we partner with Fox Chase Cancer Center, the first cancer hospital in the country and one of the first cancer centers in the nation to be designated as a comprehensive cancer center.
- Customized treatments – A team of experts from a variety of specialties tailors treatment to your specific needs. Options may include interventional radiology and medical, radiation and surgical oncology.
- Advanced technology – We invest in the latest technology and offer advances such as minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and non-surgical alternatives.
- Patient Navigators – As a free service, trained nurses help you and your family navigate all aspects of your care, from testing and treatment through support groups and insurance.
- Convenient Access - Cancer services are available at three regional cancer centers and other locations throughout Delaware County.