- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Hospital Admission Privileges
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Temple University
His additional accomplishments include:
- Special Advisor / Medical Consultant to The President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports (1st Bush Administration—Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chairman).
- Author, The Exercise Prescription and Review Panel – The Surgeon General’s Report on Physical Activity and Health.
- Editor, “Exercise is Medicine” series in The Physician and Sportsmedicine
- National Representative for AAOS & AOSSM to “Healthy People 2000/2010”
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare (1990-2002) – Associate Medical Director, and Chairman, Orthopaedic Surgery Specialty Advisory Committee.
- Medical Consultant and editorial Advisor to “Ask Arnold” (Arnold Schwarzenegger’s syndicated column in USA WEEKEND magazine, 1993-1995).
- Editorial Advisory Board: Muscle & Fitness; Shape; Men’s Health; Men’s Fitness; Longevity Magazine & Anti-Aging News; AAOS Now and Yahoo! Health (past).
- Lectures and consults nationally on topics of Sports Medicine, Health & Fitness as well as a variety of healthcare issues.
- Member, United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA)
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Chairman, Orthopaedic Surgery, Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Vice President, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Board of Directors, the American Council on Exercise - (ACE) 2005-2008
- Chief Medical Officer, the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Editor-In-Chief, The Physician and Sportsmedicine Journal
- Spokesperson, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Association of Professional Team Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- International Cartilage Repair Society
- American Health Care Journalists
- National American Fitness Leaders
Honors, Awards, etc.
- "Top Doctors" in Orthopedics, Main Line Today (2011,2012)
- National Fitness Hall of Fame (inducted 2009)
- Recipient of the HAFL Award (Healthy American Fitness Leaders)
Area of Special Interest
Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
Sports Medicine (Knee Disorders & Injuries)
- Knee Problems
- Nutrition & Supplements
Disease Condition Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Cartilage Regeneration and Restoration
- ACL Reconstruction
- Microfracture Surgery
Dr. DiNubile is an Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in Sports Medicine in private practice in Havertown, Pennsylvania. He is the author of the bestselling book, FrameWork- Your 7 Step Program for Healthy Muscles, Bones & Joints and also the FrameWork "Active For Life" book series.
He is Executive Producer and host of the award winning national PBS television special, Your Body’s FrameWork and has served as Orthopaedic Consultant to the Philadelphia 76ers Basketball Team and Pennsylvania Ballet for many years. He was a long time advisor to Yahoo! Health, where he hosted “The Training Room” Blog, and FitTips with DrNick can be heard every week on WIP 610 Sports Radio.
He has been chosen in “Best Doctors in America” and featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, CNN, HBO Real Sports, National Public Radio, and in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, Newsweek, and numerous other publications. He is one of the most quoted doctors in America.
Philosophy Of Care
Personalized, compassionate care with strong interest in prevention, fitness, exercise and wellness.
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction (ACL Repairs)
- Cartilage Regeneration