- Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, Gastroenterology
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Michael Davis, D.O., Gastroenterologist, will be speaking at the event:
"Colorectal Cancer: A preventable Disease"
Brinton Lake. Registration and light dinner: 5:30 p.m.
Program 6-8 p.m.
For more information and to register, call (610)-284-8158
American College of Gastroenterology
American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
American Gastroenterological Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Commendation for excellent teaching, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Member, Sigma Sigma Phi Honors Fraternity
- PCOM Class Gift Scholarship
- Ernest A. Johnson, D.O. Scholarship
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
Area of Special Interest
General gastroenterology,cancer screening
Married, two children. Born and raised in the Philadelphia area.
Philosophy Of Care
Key to the doctor-patient relationship is recognizing the uniqueness of each patient and empowering them through knowledge. By fostering this relationship with compassion and honesty, we will work together to make decisions that best suit each individual.
2002 University of Delaware, Honors Program, Newark, DE, BA