- Family Medicine
- Family Practice
- Temple University, Family Practice
- Pennsylvania Hospital, General Surgery
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Member, Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
Area of Special Interest
Public Health Medicine; Community Medicine
I am a wife to my supportive husband and a mother to two wonderful children. My interests are spending time with my family, traveling, golf and reading non-fiction novels.
Philosophy Of Care
Using my clinical experience, I aim to provide high quality primary care to a multicultural patient population. My goal is to address the unique needs of patients from different ethnic groups and cultures, and meet their needs in a culturally sensitive manner that includes health promotion and disease prevention.