Crozer-Keystone Health System's five hospitals offer convenient parking options for patients and visitors.
Hospital parking fees for Crozer-Chester Medical Center*, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Springfield Hospital* follow. Parking is free at Taylor Hospital and Community Hospital.
|31 minutes - 1 hour
Parking Day Passes at Crozer, Springfield
* Parking day passes are now available for visitors at Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Springfield Hospital. These passes permit the unlimited entrance into and exit out of these garages during the calendar day and cost $8/day. At Crozer, you may purchase the day passes at the exit booths for Parking Garage 2 and the Upland Avenue Garage, as well as the Valet Booth by Physicians Office Building I (POB I)/Security Command Desk. At Springfield Hospital, you may purchase day passes at the exit booth.
Specific parking options for hospitals follow.
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Located on Medical Center Boulevard,
past Garage I
- Open daily for self-parking, 6:30 a.m.
to 8:30 p.m.
Upland Avenue Garage
- Located near the Emergency Department and Bertram Speare Outpatient Pavilion. It can be accessed by turning onto East Drive from Upland Avenue, the street that runs in front of the medical center
- Open daily, 24-hours-a-day, for self-parking. This garage is recommended for patients coming to Outpatient Registration and all outpatient services, such as the Emergency Department and Radiology.
Valet parking is available near the Professional Office Buildings and Crozer Regional Cancer Center Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Cars are not parked after 4:30 p.m.
No valet service is offered on weekends and holidays. There is no additional charge for valet service, and tipping is not expected. If you are exiting after hours, contact Security at 610-447-2888.
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
The hospital parking garage can be accessed from the right. Valet service is also available.
Visitor parking is available at the Morton Avenue visitors' parking lot. The lot is at the top of the hill on your right. Parking is free.
Springfield Hospital parking is available in the parking garage adjacent to the hospital and the Healthplex Sports Club®.
Community Hospital parking is available to visitors to the left and right of the hospital. Parking is free.