Quality Metric Report for Internal Medicine Associates - Crozer
Crozer-Keystone Health Network strives to provide the highest quality care for its patients. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we track our performance in several areas and work throughout the year to improve our performance.
Below, you will find performance metrics for Internal Medicine Associates - Crozer as of Jan 2017. Please keep in mind that results for colon cancer screening, breast cancer screening and hospital follow-up are dependent upon patients following through with recommended/ordered tests. As an organization, we continually strive to improve and enhance patient activation and engagement in their health care.
Internal Medicine Associates - Crozer
One Medical Center Boulevard
Ambulatory Care Pavilion, Suite 532
Upland, PA 19013
Colon Cancer Screening Up to Date: 70%
- This represents the percentage of patients aged 50-75 who are up to date with screening for colon cancer.
- The National average according to HEDIS, consisting of reporting from ninety percent of insurance companies is 65%
Breast Cancer Screening Up to Date: 72%
- This represents the percentage of women who are between the age of 50 and 74 who have had a mammogram within the past two years.
- The National average according to HEDIS, consisting of reporting from ninety percent of insurance companies is 73%
Acute Hospital Care Office Follow Up within 14 Days: 66%
- This represents the percentage of patients who are seen in the office within 14 days following a hospitalization. This is important to reducing the likelihood of readmissions to the hospital or emergency department.
- The average for the Crozer-Keystone Health Network is 48%.
Generic Prescribing: 83%
- This represents the percentage of prescriptions that are written as generic rather than brand name medications. Generic versions of brand medications have the same effectiveness and cost you less money. A higher rate of generic prescribing works to reduce the overall cost of health care.
- The average for the Crozer-Keystone Health Network is 83%
Patient Satisfaction (Likelihood of recommending practice): 95%
- This is from Press Ganey and Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and systems, surveys that we use to measure patient satisfaction with our care.
- The average for this region was 93.8%.