My CKHS Account
Online Bill Pay
Welcome to My CKHS Account, Crozer-Keystone Health System's patient billing information site. This is your source to securely and conveniently pay your Crozer-Keystone hospital and outpatient facility bills and manage your accounts from our website.
You may pay your bill(s) and review your statement(s) online using one of two methods: 'Just Pay It' or 'Frequent Patients'. Please review the information about each choice and choose the option that best fits your needs.
Also, be sure to click on the correct link for the site where you received your care:
- Patients who receive care at Delaware County Memorial Hospital (DCMH) and the Crozer-Keystone Surgery Center at Haverford will click on the DCMH/Haverford Surgery link below to view and pay their bills.
- Patients who receive care at any of our other hospitals (Crozer, Springfield, Taylor or Community Hospital), as well as all non-physician offices at Crozer Brinton Lake and Media Medical Plaza will click on the 'Crozer, Springfield, Taylor, Community, Brinton Lake, Media' link.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question regarding a hospital bill, please call 1-877-884-1564. Customer Service Representatives are available 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to answer your questions.
- If you have a question regarding a Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) or HAN physician bill, please call 610-490-7900.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wasn't my insurance carrier billed?
If your insurance information is on our billing system when the services are entered, your insurance carrier will be billed directly. However, if the information is inaccurate or incomplete, we may be unable to bill your insurance carrier.
Did my insurance carrier pay for services?
Any reimbursement from your insurance carrier will be reflected on your statement. In addition, many insurance carriers send explanation of benefits to their subscribers explaining how their medical claim was processed.
Why didn't my insurance carrier pay for the services?
To obtain a clear understanding of your benefits and any limitations of your insurance coverage, it is best to contact your insurance carrier directly for an explanation of the way your claim was processed and/or denied.
Why am I getting a bill now, when services were provided so long ago?
Once a response is received from your insurance carrier and we have confirmed that there is additional patient liability, we will bill the patient. However, this process is dependent on when we receive a response from the insurance carrier. In addition, insurance carriers often request additional information that could delay the processing of your claim.
Why do I keep getting bills?
You are still receiving bills because the account balance is still open.
Who ordered the test?
All testing is ordered by a physician or healthcare provider. Please check with the physician's office if you have any further questions.
Why did I have these tests?
Your physician's office will be able to answer this question.
How do I get my test results?
Call your physician's office to get your test results. The business office is not qualified to answer questions regarding tests or test results.