Crozer-Keystone and Philadelphia Union Recognize Local Winners for Delaware County Poster Contest through Kicks for Kids Program
May 8, 2014 (Chester, Pa) – Crozer-Keystone Health System and the Philadelphia Union have recognized 13 students as the winners for their Delaware County poster contest. Local students between the ages of 7-12 were asked to submit a poster with the theme of Soccer, Health and Community to earn a chance to win tickets for the New England Revolution vs. Philadelphia Union soccer game at PPL Park on May 17. A total of 50 tickets were awarded by Crozer-Keystone to 13 talented students and their families through the Philadelphia Union's Kicks for Kids program.
Winning posters from Delaware County Poster Contest through Kicks for Kids Program
The winners of each age division along with their school are listed below:
- 1st place: Kayla Leonard, Drexel Neumann Academy
- 2nd place: Jordan Prattis, Drexel Neumann Academy
- 3rd place: Gabrea Nichols, Drexel Neumann Academy
- 4th place: Kayla Blagman, Drexel Neumann Academy
- 1st place: Bonnadine Bradsher, Marple Education Center (Part of DCIU)
- 2nd place: Tyahana Henson, Drexel Neumann Academy
- 3rd place: Anuradha Singari, Walter Senkow Elementary School
- 4th place: Sana Saud, Walter Senkow Elementary School
- Honorable mention: Alexander Greenjack, St. Cornelius School
- 1st place: Hannah Burnell, Garnet Valley Elementary School
- 2nd place: Megan Dion, Stetson Middle School
- 3rd place: Joshua Kramer, Collingdale Community School (Part of DCIU)
- 4th place: Jayion Ratteree, Collingdale Community School (Part of DCIU)
The winning artwork is displayed in the lobby of the Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland. A picture of all of the artwork is also posted on the social media sites and websites for both Crozer-Keystone and the Philadelphia Union.
Kicks for Kids is a national marketing platform through Major League Soccer that enables teams to develop community outreach programs with corporate partners. The Philadelphia Union launched this program in 2014 with Crozer-Keystone as the first corporate partner. In addition to the Delaware County poster contest winners, Crozer-Keystone has agreed to donate additional 2014 Philadelphia Union tickets for local organizations that include: Soccer for Success, Boys & Girls Club of Chester, Wellness Center at Community Hospital, Unionville Recreational Association, Drexel Hill Raiders, and Kids Asthma Management Program.
For more information on the community service programs available through the Philadelphia Union, visit www.philadelphiaunion.com. For more information on Crozer-Keystone Health System, visit www.crozerkeystone.org.