Crozer-Keystone Physicians Recognized in Philadelphia Magazine's Annual 'Top Doctors' Issue
Thirty Crozer-Keystone Health System physicians were included in Philadelphia magazine’s 2012 “Top Doctors” issue published this month. The doctors, representing a range of specialties, were nominated in surveys of their peers conducted by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
Congratulations to the following physicians:
- Adolescent Medicine: Rima Himelstein, M.D.
- Allergy and Immunology: Anthony Rooklin, M.D.
- Colon and Rectal Surgery: Kenneth Boyd, M.D., Stephen Silver, M.D. (recently retired)
- Dermatology: Christine Egan, M.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology: John Hiehle, M.D.
- Endocrinology: Ruth Ann Fitzpatrick, M.D. (recently retired)
- Family Medicine: Michael Slavin, M.D., William Warning, M.D.
- Gastroenterology: Immanuel Ho, M.D.
- Geriatric Medicine: Deborah Kahn, M.D.
- Gynecologic Oncology: Joel Noumoff, M.D.
- Hand Surgery: Randall Culp, M.D., A. Lee Osterman, M.D.
- Infectious Disease: Stephen Nelson, M.D.
- Internal Medicine: Alan Zweben, M.D.
- Medical Oncology: John Sprandio, M.D.
- Nephrology: C. Nathan Okechukwu, M.D.
- Neurology: Bradley Grayum, M.D.
- OB/GYN: Thomas Bader, M.D.
- Ophthalmology: Christopher Williams, M.D.
- Ortho Surgery: James McGlynn, M.D.
- Otolaryngology: John Feehery, M.D.
- Pain Medicine: Catherine DiGregorio, M.D.
- Sports Medicine: Steven Collina, M.D.
- Surgery: Linwood Haith, M.D., William Mannella, M.D.
- Thoracic Surgery: Karl Grunewald, M.D., Walter Scott, M.D.
- Urology: Stephen Walker, M.D.