Crozer-Keystone to Host ‘Think Pink’ Mammography Events
When women make an appointment to get a screening mammogram at a Crozer-Keystone facility at one of the health system’s "Think Pink" events, they will also get a free pink beach blanket. Women can also enjoy light refreshments and bring along other important women in their lives who also may need to get their annual screening mammogram.
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital: Monday, April 30, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, May 5, 8 a.m. to noon: Thursday, May 24, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Brinton Lake Imaging: Tuesday, April 24, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, May 6, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Media Medical Imaging: Tuesday, May 1, 4 to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, May 19, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Tuesday, May 22, 4 to 7:30 p.m.
- Springfield Hospital: Thursday, May 3, 4 to 7 p.m.; Thursday, May 10, 4 to 7 p.m.; Thursday, May 17, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center: Monday, May 7, 3 to 6:45 p.m.; Tuesday, May 15, 3 to 6:45 p.m.; Monday, May 21 3 to 6:45 p.m.
Why choose Crozer-Keystone? Crozer-Keystone performs over 22,700 mammograms a year, more than any other health system in Delaware County. Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital have earned accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and both hospitals have received certification for excellence in breast cancer care by The Joint Commission.
To register for a “Think Pink” event, call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729) or visit http://ckimaging.crozerkeystone.org/.