Congratulations to 22 Crozer-Keystone Health System Physicians Recognized in Philadelphia Magazine's Annual 'Top Doctors' Issue
Twenty-two Crozer-Keystone Health System physicians were included in Philadelphia magazine's 2012 "Top Doctors" issue published this month, featuring 21 different specialties. The doctors were nominated in surveys of their peers conducted by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. They were cited as the doctors whom area physicians would most recommend to their own family members. The rigorous selection process also included extensive reviews of each candidate’s educational and professional experiences.
Here is the list of Crozer-Keystone''s "Top Doctors":
- Thomas Bader, M.D., OB/GYN
- Steven Collina, M.D., Sports Medicine
- Catherine DiGregorio, M.D., Pain Medicine
- Christine Egan, M.D., Dermatology
- John Feehery, M.D., Otolaryngology
- Ruth Ann Fitzpatrick, M.D., Endocrinology
- Karl Grunewald, M.D., Thoracic Surgery
- Linwood Haith, M.D., Surgery
- John Hiehle, M.D., Diagnostic Radiology
- Rima Himelstein, M.D., Adolescent Medicine
- Deborah Kahn, M.D., Geriatric Medicine
- William Mannella, M.D., Surgery
- James McGlynn, M.D., Ortho Surgery
- Stephen Nelson, M.D., Infectious Disease
- Joel Noumoff, M.D., Gynecologic Oncology
- Anthony Rooklin, M.D., Allergy and Immunology
- Stephen Silver, M.D., Colorectal Surgery
- Michael Slavin, M.D., Family Medicine
- Stephen Walker, M.D., Urology
- William Warning, M.D., Family Medicine
- Christopher Williams, M.D., Ophthalmology
- Alan Zweben, M.D., Internal Medicine
“The nomination of 22 of our colleagues reflects on our physicians’ dedication to high standards of patient care and demonstrates Crozer-Keystone Health System’s reputation for excellence that is recognized throughout our community and beyond,” says Albert El-Roeiy, M.D., a Crozer-Keystone reproductive endocrinologist and the health system’s Physician Champion. “We congratulate these honorees whom we are proud to call our colleagues and friends.”
Crozer-Keystone Health System, located minutes from Philadelphia, is the dominant provider of health care in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and part of western New Jersey, serving a population of more than a million people.
This year’s Philadelphia magazine "Top Docs" list covers a broad array of specialty services offered at Crozer-Keystone hospitals, including Adolescent Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, Hospice, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery (including Colorectal Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery), and Urology.
Crozer-Keystone provides a full spectrum of wellness, prevention, acute care, rehabilitation and restorative care to the community. The health system comprises five hospitals, a comprehensive physician network of primary care and specialty practices, the Healthplex® Sports Club, a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, a fertility center, a sleep disorders center, and a sports science and technology center.