Crozer-Keystone Partners with ‘The Power of Pink’ to Offer Free Mammography Screenings for Uninsured/Underinsured Women in May
Crozer-Keystone Health System, the county’s leading provider of mammography services, will partner with The Power of Pink, Inc., a local non-profit organization, to offer free mammography screenings in May for uninsured and underinsured women.
Screening appointments are available at the following dates, times and locations:
- May 14, 5 to 7 p.m. at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, One Medical Center Boulevard in Upland.
- May 15, 4 to 7 p.m. at Delaware County Memorial Hospital, 501 N. Lansdowne Ave. in Drexel Hill.
- May 15, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Springfield Hospital, 190 W. Sproul Rd. in Springfield.
- May 16, 5 to 7 p.m. at Crozer Medical Plaza at Brinton Lake, 300 Evergreen Drive in Glen Mills.
- May 17, 5 to 7 p.m. at Media Medical Imaging, 200 E. State Street in Media.
At each event, light refreshments will be served.
To register, call 1-866-5-CK-XRAY (1-866-525-9729). Appointments are limited, so potential patients are advised to sign up as soon as possible.
The Power of Pink, Inc., is local non-profit organization, 501(c)(3), working to better the lives of women facing a variety of health related conditions. The Power of Pink supports the efforts of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure via their annual participation in the Philadelphia Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk in addition to raising funds for education, preventive screenings and outreach in the immediate Delaware/Chester County area.
Crozer-Keystone Health System is the largest employer and healthcare provider in Delaware County. For more information about Crozer-Keystone’s medical imaging services, visit http://ckimaging.crozer.org. For more information about Crozer-Keystone’s cancer services, visit http://ckcancer.crozer.org.