Crozer-Keystone’s Senior Health Services to Give Healthy Shopping Advice
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. — In honor of older American’s Month, Crozer-Keystone’s Senior Health Services department is partnering with two area supermarkets to offer healthy shopping tips and information to older adults. At each event, members from the department will be available for older adults to:
- Have a dietitian and/or a nurse review their grocery selections and suggest healthier food choices
- Pick up senior health and Crozer-Keystone Village information and giveaways
- Get a free blood pressure screening
Please join us from on the following dates and locations:
- Friday, May 6 (9 a.m.-2 p.m.): Fresh Grocer (Drexeline Shopping Center, 5000 State Road, Drexel Hill)
- Wednesday, May 25 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.): Genuardi’s (950 Baltimore Pike, Springfield)
For information, please call Crozer-Keystone’s Senior Health Services department at (610) 338-2720.
We're 5 hospitals, 2,600 doctors and nurses, and 6,800 caring people with 1 vision. Crozer-Keystone. Something to feel good about.